Menu

World's Expensive Liquor or The Abuse of the Human Reasoning!

Hello dear readers, it's been a while since my last post... But I must admit that it was for a good cause... My Honeymoon; but anyway that's my next's post's information.

Today I wright about something that came up my attention reading today's news. A liquor house in France had developed a new insignia bottle with the price of no more or no less than EU$1,400,000.00. As a gastronomist, I might first describe all the goodness of the product but since is a stupid vanity, not affordable for the market that I usually point in this humble posts, I start defining it as an Abuse to the Human Reasoning.

How come in this times when the world had been hit with one of the worst's crisis ever, when millions of people is starving and doing lines for even fill a piece of paper to see if can get a decent job, a selfish jewelery maker, creates a 375 Ml. bottle with 12.5 carats of diamonds, 18 K gold and as he mentioned "some pearls". It is a lack of respect to us, to the world and to itself.

Thank you all!

No hay comentarios.:

Vistas a la página totales